Jaden Smith has been releasing a lot of music lately including his latest visuals for “Fast,” a song about… we don’t know. Rumored to be about (possible) love interest Kylie Jenner, “Fast” is another song that proves young Smith to be either a musical genius or the biggest troll of all time.
Regardless, Smith doesn’t care what you think about him.
Hate Me Love Me Doesn’t Matter I’m Still Occupying Time Inside Of Your Psyche.
— Jaden Smith (@officialjaden) September 28, 2014
With that being said, we know this young star would not take offense to these five questions we have after watching “Fast”. For answers, we turned to his always-enlightening Twitter.
1. What does “Battle me that’s your fatality, actually I’m a catastrophe/ Go to your school and they ask for me/ I’m in your class making cash and we fruity like passion is burning like ashes/ We had to just make this ish happen, he rappin’ again, he snappin’ again,” even mean?
You Can Discover Everything You Need To Know About Everything By Looking At Your Hands — Jaden Smith (@officialjaden) May 10, 2014
2. What do your parents think about your music?
My Parents Are The Trillest People I Know
— Jaden Smith (@officialjaden) September 10, 2014
Oh. Okay then.
3. Why didn’t Willow get a verse?
Come get in my space whip -willow — Jaden Smith (@officialjaden) December 24, 2013
I guess she’s busy?
4. Is this song about Kylie?
— Jaden Smith (@officialjaden) October 6, 2014
I’m sorry, that didn’t answer our– nevermind.
5. Is “Fast” about your internal struggle with life, love and happiness or are you trolling us all?
You Think You Get It. YOU DONT YOU DONT YOU DONT!!!!!!! — Jaden Smith (@officialjaden) March 4, 2014
So hopefully that clears everything up, folks!