2NE1’s CL confirms she will make a US debut, Lorde’s Hunger Games song makes it to the new trailer, David Letterman opens up about how the Foo Fighters made a big impact on his relationship with his son and more on First Dibs.
- Lady Gaga and boyfriend actor Taylor Kinney held a commitment ceremony for family and friends to pledge their devotion to each other. This could mean that wedding bells may be in the future for these two very soon. [CNN]
- FOB’s Patrick Stump shows off pictures of his newborn son Declan. [E Online]
- 2NE1’s CL will make her US debut as a solo artist in spring 2015. [AKP]
- Lorde’s “Yellow Flicker Beat” has made the new trailer for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1. [Billboard]
- Watch Common, Jay Electronica and Vince Staples perform at the 2014 BET Hip Hop Awards.
- As the Foo Fighters end their week-long residency on David Letterman, Letterman shares how the band impacted his relationship with his son. [RS]
- Snoop Dogg apologizes to Iggy Azalea and finally ends their public feud. [NME]
- The Gossip Table reveals that Tyga thinks Kylie Jenner can be the next Madonna. What do you think? [VH1]
[Photo credit: Getty images]