- Tune into Top 20 Countdown tomorrow morning and watch and exclusive interview with T.I. where he discusses how he settled things between protege Iggy Azalea and Snoop Dogg and why no one was talking about Rah Digga until she started dissing Iggy (daaaaammmmmmnnnnnnnn!).
- Flaming Lips lead singer Wayne Coyne is weighing in on the Kesha / Dr. Luke lawsuit and says the producer wouldn’t allow her to release her collaborations with the psych-pop guerrillas.[Billboard]
- Taylor Swift rocked the house on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night and shut down Hollywood Boulevard in the process. Watch clips.[Stereogum]
Embedded from www.youtube.com.
- Foo Fighters have released the second single via iTunes from their upcoming album Sonic Highways. ide Nov. 10th. In other news, apparently Dave Grohl and Courtney Love have buried the hatchet once and for all and have a $10,000 friendly best as to who can “get the most strippers.” [Spin]
- Music fans might be worried by the news that an Ebola-infected Dr. attended a CMJ concert venue earlier this week. To put your mind at ease the fine folks at Noisey have asked “A Smart Person” the important question “Can You Contract Ebola At A Show?”[Noisey]
- And finally, a new study suggests that the smarter you are, according to SAT scores, the more likely you are to listen to Radiohead. And the less smarter you are, the more you like Beyonce. Sorry Bey.[Consequence Of Sound]