Madonna bought Chance The Rapper a Razor scooter, Selena Gomez breaks down in tears in her new video, Lollapalooza makes a huge announcement and more on First Dibs.
- Beyonce’s Parkwood Entertainment General Manager, Lee Anne Callahan-Longo, confirms that the “leaked” track list for Beyonce’s “Platinum Edition” box set is fake and was never planned to be a secret. [Billboard]
- Madonna bought Chance The Rapper a Razor scooter and publicized their new friendship on social media. Chance did the same and called Madge a “true friend”. [EW]
- Watch Selena Gomez in tears for her new video for “Hearts Wants What It Wants”. [MTV]
- Nicki Minaj goes ultra glam for V Magazine. [E Online]
- Enation performs “Everything Is Possible” on Big Morning Buzz Live. [VH1]
- Lollapalooza announces a Berlin edition in September of next year. [Stereogum]
[Photo credit: Getty images]