Taylor Swift’s face lands the cover of Bloomberg Buisnessweek, Kendrick Lamar reveals the only person who has a copy of his upcoming album, other artists pull their music off of Spotify and more on Last Lap.
- One Direction will star in One Direction: The TV Special on December 23rd at 8PM EST on NBC. [USA]
- Beyonce is now a category on Jeopardy. [Fader]
- Kanye West is extremely proud of his wife Kim Kardashian’s butt-baring cover for Paper Magazine. [MTV]
- Bloomberg Businessweek previews their Taylor Swift Is The Music Industry cover story before its release. The cover is an extreme close up of Swift’s face and signature red lipstick. [BW]
- Kendrick Lamar says his 10-year-old brother is the only one with a copy of his highly anticipated sophomore album. [Stereogum]
- Justin Moore and Brantley Gilbert join Taylor Swift and Jason Aldean’s departure from Spotify. [RS]
- Watch You Oughta Know artist Mary Lambert perform “So Far Away” on Big Morning Buzz Live.
- Find out which career Gwen Stefani would want to pursue if she could start over again. [THR]
[Photo: Getty Images]