Interpol escapes the snow after 50 hours, Radiohead has new music in the works, Meghan Trainor gets her lips movin’ in her new video and more on First Dibs.
- Bono of U2 had hours of surgery at New York’s Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center after a “high-energy bicycle accident” in Central Park. [CNN]
- Motown legend Jimmy Ruffin dies at 78 in a Las Vegas hospital. There are no details yet about the cause of death. [RS]
- Interpol is finally on their way to the next stop on their tour after their tour bus was trapped for 50 hours under 70 inches of snow in Buffalo, New York. [NME]
- Radiohead guitarist Jonny Greenwood confirms that the band is recording new music for an upcoming project. [PF]
- The Gossip Table reveals what will be included in Mariah Carey’s new Tell-All book.
- Watch Meghan Trainor’s new music video for “Lips Are Movin'”. [Billboard]
- Billy Joel was awarded with the coveted Gershwin Prize by the Library of Congress on Wednesday night. [USA]
- She & Him drops a new video for their Dusty Springfield’s “Stay Awhile” cover. [SG]
[Photo credit: Getty images]