Sam Smith will perform on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” Wacka Flocka Flame stars in a commercial for cough drops, Fall Out Boy announces the release date for their new record and more on Last Lap.
- Watch Eminem’s new video for “Guts Over Fear,” his latest collaboration with Sia.
- A Taylor Swift parody called “Shake and Bake” features Daniel Franzese of “Mean Girls” resolving a Thanksgiving dilemma to the tune of Swift’s “Shake It Off.”
- Sam Smith, who took home the “Favorite Male Artist – Pop/Rock” award at the AMAs last night, will perform on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” on Monday, December 1. Watch him perform “I’m Not The Only One” at You Oughta Know Live In Concert.
- Wacka Flocka Flame is representing Pine Brothers Cough Drops in a 30-second commercial that aired last night at the AMAs. [Complex]
- Fall Out Boy will release their upcoming album “American Beauty / American Psycho” on January 20, 2015.
- AC/DC puts out a music video for “Rock or Bust,” the title track from their album coming out on December 2. [Rolling Stone]
— AC/DC (@acdc) November 24, 2014
- Photos from The Beatles’ “Abbey Road” photoshoot sell for over $280,000 at the Bloomsbury Auctions in London. [NME]
- Apple announces that it will donate a portion of its sales on Black Friday and Cyber Monday to Bono’s (PRODUCT)RED brand to help raise awareness of and fight against HIV/AIDS. [Billboard]
[Photo credit: Getty images]