Jessie J says the “Boy is Mine” remake is not happening, Bob Dylan makes one super-fan very happy, the music world was outraged about the Ferguson grand jury decision and more on First Dibs.
- Justin Bieber tops the Forbes list of Top Earning Celebrities Under 30, earning $80 million at only 20-years-old. One Direction came in second and Taylor Swift came in third. [Forbes]
- Bette Midler tells The Telegraph, “’It’s always surprising to see someone like Ariana Grande with that silly high voice, a very wholesome voice, slithering around on a couch,’ – here, she does some slithering herself – ’looking so ridiculous.'” [Telegraph]
- During the AMA red carpet, Jessie J confirmed that the “Boy Is Mine” remake with Ariana Grande is not happening. [BF]
- Bob Dylan performed an entire show for one super-fan as part of a Swedish film series called Experiment Ensam (Experiment Alone). [NME]
- Pharrell Williams, Rihanna, Macklemore and others share their disbelief regarding the grand jury’s decision not to indict police officer Darren Wilson. [MTV]
- The Gossip Table discusses how Selena Gomez truly feels about Justin Bieber and Kendall Jenner’s friendship.
- Miranda Lambert opens a new animal shelter in Tishomingo, Oklahoma. [RS]
- Rihanna will have Brad Pitt introduce her at her first annual Diamond Ball, which benefits her Clara Lionel Foundation. Jimmy Kimmel will host the event on December 11th. [E Online]
[Photo credit: Getty images]