Nick Jonas will be the opener for Iggy Azalea’s 2015 tour, Azealia Banks wants white hip hop artists to step up for racial injustice, Jennifer Lawrence’s The Hunger Games song is #12 on Billboard and more on First Dibs.
- Questlove, John Mayer, John Legend, and more take to Twitter after news of the Eric Garner decision broke yesterday. [Vulture]
I’m ashamed. Mostly because I’m no longer shocked at things now-a-days. Nothing is shocking. #EricGarner
— Questlove Gomez (@questlove) December 3, 2014
I wouldn’t feel right posting anything else before saying my heart hurts today.
— John Mayer (@JohnMayer) December 3, 2014
“I. CAN’T. BREATHE.” God Damn. — John Legend (@johnlegend) December 3, 2014
- Mariah Carey performed at last night’s Christmas Tree Lighting in Rockefeller Center, but she didn’t wow everyone. [Billboard]
- Iggy Azalea asks Nick Jones to open for her during her 2015 tour. [Idolator]
- Azealia Banks calls out white hip hop artists, including Iggy Azalea, on Twitter for not speaking up about race. Iggy responds. [XXL]
- Jennifer Lawrence tops Billboard charts with “The Hanging Tree.” [Consequence of Sound]
- Phil Rudd of AC/DC returns to New Zealand after getting into a fight with his bodyguard. [The Guardian]
- Purity Ring drops a new song, their first sinec 2012. [Spin]
- Watch The Gossip Table discuss Madonna’s recent cover for Interview magazine below.
[Photo: Getty Images]