Miley Cyrus and boyfriend Patrick Schwarzenegger get cozy while on a dinner date, Iggy Azalea and Lorde butt heads in a South Park episode, Jordin Sparks and 2 Chainz make a club jam and more on Last Lap.
- After sparking interest with her revealing Interview magazine cover, Madonna will be the face of Versace’s 2015 spring campaign.
- DJ Earworm puts out “Do What You Wanna Do,” the latest of his annual mash-ups of the year’s most popular songs. [Billboard]
- Miley Cyrus and beau Patrick Schwarzenegger take PDA to a new level, according to The Gossip Table.
- Iggy Azalea and Lorde hash out new beef in last night’s South Park episode. [E!]
- Jordin Sparks and 2 Chainz pair up for “Double Tap,” their new club collaboration. [Vibe]
- Killer Mike, who co-wrote an op-ed for USA Today earlier this week, opens up to NPR about liberation through rap. [NPR]
- Courtney Love encouraged the making of the Kurt Cobain documentary, Montage of Heck, but she hasn’t asked for editorial involvement. [Paste]
- Alicia Keys releases a new song,”We Gotta Pray,” in the midst of protests following the Eric Garner decision.