Coldplay’s seventh album might be their last, someone tries to change Iggy Azalea’s name to Igloo Australia on Wikipedia, songwriter Bob Montgomery passes away and more on First Dibs.
- This week on Top 20, Jim Shearer talks to Mark Ronson about what it was like working with Paul McCartney. Tune in to VH1 to watch the full episode Saturday morning at 11AM/10C
- Billboard names Taylor Swift “Woman of the Year.” [Billboard]
- Coldplay is working on a seventh album entitled A Head Full of Dreams. Chris Martin sees the album as the band’s “last Harry Potter book.” [Consequence of Sound]
- After yesterday’s Twitter beef between Azealia Banks and Iggy Azalea, someone tried to change Iggy’s name to Igloo Australia on Wikipedia. [XXL]
- Bob Montgomery, who has written songs for Buddy Holly, dies at 77 after struggling with Parkinson’s disease. [ABC News]
- Pharrell Williams has nine lives. The GRAMMY nominee says that the soundtrack he submitted for Despicable Me 2 was rejected nine times before it was approved! [NME]
- Recently revealed court documents show that AC/DC’s Phil Rudd threatened to kill both his own daughter and a contractor. [Rolling Stone]
- Nicki Minaj and James Franco are “besties” in their promo video for tomorrow’s Saturday Night Live episode. [Idolator]
Embedded from www.youtube.com.