Nicki Minaj announces The Pinkprint European tour with a special guest, Meghan Trainor opens up about her first Grammy nomination experience, Jay Z and Beyonce posed with Quvenzhane Wallis at the New York premiere of Annie and more on Last Lap.
- Green Day guitarist Jason White was diagnosed with tonsil cancer but doctors found it just in time and he is expected to make a full recovery. [RT]
- Country singer Jason Aldean joins Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande as the only artists to sell over a million albums this year. [RS]
- Nicki Minaj released tour dates for The Pinkprint European tour with Trey Songz. [RU]
- Meghan Trainor wanted “to cry tears of joy” once she found out “All About That Bass” was nominated for Record of the Year at this year’s Grammys. [BB]
- The Gossip Table explains why people think Selena Gomez and Jennifer Aniston are besties now.
- 50 Cent calls a fan a b-itch on Instagram. [HW]
- Elton John falls off his chair at a tennis match in London and goes viral on Vine. [MB]
- Listen to Trey Songz’ “All I Want For Christmas (Remix)”. [VB]
[Photo credit: Getty images]