Nicki Minaj previews her ultra sexy calendar photos, leaked Sony emails reveal pitches for a Destiny’s Child biopic and a Kanye West film, Childish Gambino disappears from all social media and more on First Dibs.
- D’Angelo quietly released his first album in almost 15 years last night. Black Messiah, his third studio album, his now available on iTunes and Spotify. [NYT]
- Selena Gomez announced on Instagram that she has officially signed with Interscope Records. [BB]
- Sony email hackers released emails from the company that showed Beyonce’s father, Mathew Knowles, pitching an idea for a Destiny’s Child biopic and Kanye West’s creative director, Elon Rutberg, discussing a potential Kanye West feature film. [DB]
- Rapper Childish Gambino has deleted tweets and Instagram posts on his private accounts. His profile photos are blacked out. No one has heard why the rapper decided to disappear from the web. [MTV]
- The Gossip Table explains why Ariana Grande’s new rule makes her look even more like a diva.
- Former Spice Girl Melanie Brown, aka Mel B, was rushed to the hospital for intense stomach pains that had her “screaming in agony”. [P6]
- Nicki Minaj released a few sexy photos on Instagram so fans could preview her upcoming 2015 calendar. [TB]
[Photo credit: Getty]