Jennifer Lopez thinks dating younger guys is no big deal, Mariah Carey cries and loses a shoe during a performance, Miley Cyrus covers folk icon Melanie’s “Look What They’ve Done” and more on Last Lap.
- Rihanna has been named Puma’s new Creative Director and will oversee Puma’s women’s line. [HR]
- The Who has postponed two London tour dates so frontman Roger Daltry can fully recover from a throat infection. [NME]
- Jennifer Lopez says it’s no biggie to date a younger guy (and she has) because “men have been doing this for years.” [People]
- Mariah Carey slowly falls apart during a performance of “Hero”. Her mic slips off, she loses a shoe and starts to cry. But like a true champ, she recovers and goes on with her show. Watch a short clip of the performance above. [E]
- The Roots, Perry Farrell, Rufus Wainwright and Alexis Krauss will take charge of the David Byrne and Talking Heads Tribute at Carnegie Hall on March 23rd. [RS]
- Listen to Miley Cyrus’ gorgeous cover of Melanie’s “Look What They’ve Done” for the upcoming film Free The Nipple.
- The Gossip Table wonders how Karruecche Tran is handling Chris Brown’s close friendship with Kendall Jenner.
- Watch the trailer for Zedd’s Moment of Clarity documentary, which details the instant fame he experienced thanks to one hit song.
[Photo credit: @badgalriri]