Big Sean clears up rumors that girlfriend Ariana Grande likes to be carried around like a baby, Howard Stern will broadcast a two-hour Black Keys concert, Jack White finds rare surprises in his couch and more on Last Lap.
- Bad b*tch Christina Aguilera celebrated her 34th birthday at Disney Land with family and friends. [E Online]
- George Harrison and The Bee Gees will be honored with The Recording Academy’s Lifetime Achievement Awards on February 7, 2015. [NME]
- Big Sean says rumors of Ariana Grande wanting to be carried around like a baby are completely false. [BB]
- A pre-taped Black Keys concert will air on December 19th at 11:15pm EST after “The Howard Stern Birthday Bash: Director’s Cut” on SiriusXM. [RS]
- Jack White found early singles he recorded when he was in a duo called the Upholsterers around 2000, hidden in his couch. [SG]
- Watch Jenny Slate sing Fleetwood Mac’s “Landslide” as the Internet sensation Marcel The Shell on Conan.
- Charli XCX’s song “Body of my Own” has its own Instagram account.
- Watch The Gossip Table debate over who was the naughtiest celebrity of 2014.
[Photo credit: @xtina]