Katy Perry hangs out with ex John Mayer without current boyfriend Diplo, Sting says goodbye to his musical, Jay Z firmly believes that racism is taught at home and more on First Dibs.
- Watch a snippet of Courtney Love’s Kansas City Choir Boy opera debut, which opens in New York City on Thursday.
- Eminem is getting sued by Raymond Jones, a rapper from Hotstylz, who claims Mathers stole “Rap God” from Jones’ “Lookin Boy” without permission. Jones is suing for $8 million. [TMZ]
- Katy Perry was spotted hanging out with her ex-boyfriend John Mayer on Saturday at a mutual friend’s birthday party. The two remain on good terms and Perry is still going strong with Diplo. [E]
- Sting was unable to save his musical The Last Ship from struggling box office sales. [NYT]
- Jay Z claims “It’s very difficult to teach racism when your kid looks up to Snoop Doggy Dogg,” on Oprah Winfrey’s Master Class.
- Tinashe poses topless on the cover of V Magazine.
- Watch Fifth Harmony perform “Sledgehammer” on Big Morning Buzz Live.
- Listen to Dipset’s first song since their split in the late ’00s called “Have My Money.”
[Photo credit: Getty]