Jennifer Lopez considers a Vegas residency after making $410,000 on New Years Eve, HBO announces a new documentary on Frank Sinatra commemorating his 100th birthday, Wiz Khalifa’s new video for “Raw” comes with a warning and more on First Dibs.
- Justin Bieber’s Calvin Klein campaign has made the Biebs a lot more popular and a lot more man. Unretouched photos from BreatheHeavy.com shows the distinct differences in his muscles, body hair and package.
- Kings of Leon will play Sports Illustrated’s swimsuit issue festival next month in Nashville. [NME]
- Jennifer Lopez made an impressive $410,000 for performing at Caesars Palace on New Years Eve and now the casino is eager to keep her. [IBT]
- A new four-hour long HBO documentary on Frank Sinatra called Sinatra, contains rarely seen footage of private moments in his life and his famous 1971 “retirement” concert in LA. [Deadline]
- Kendrick Lamar talks about God, Iggy Azalea and the rapture in Billboard’s new cover story. [Billboard]
- Warning: Wiz Khalifa’s new video for “Raw” may trigger seizures. Watch it if you dare.
- James Bay performs “Let It Go” on Big Morning Buzz Live.
[Photo credit: @justinbieber]