Selena Gomez posts a picture of herself doing yoga pantsless, John Legend celebrates his birthday with Kanye and Kim Kardashian West, Aloe Blacc and Lady Antebellum team up for “Wake Me Up” and more on Last Lap.
- Check out this week’s Top 20 Countdown sneak before Ingrid Michaelson casts a spell on you! Then watch the complete episode Saturday morning at 9am/8C, only on VH1.
— Kelly Clarkson (@kelly_clarkson) January 9, 2015
- Little River Clarkson reveals mommy Kelly Clarkson’s new single “Heartbeat Song”. Listen above.
Morning Ein von Selena Gomez (@selenagomez) gepostetes Foto am Jan 9, 2015 at 11:46 PST
- Selena Gomez makes doing yoga pantsless look so peaceful.
- John Legend celebrated his 36th birthday with wife Chrissy Teigen, Kanye and Kim Kardashian West, Katie Couric and more A-list celebrities. [People]
- Aloe Blacc and Lady Antebellum will come together on “Wake Me Up” to kick off CMT’s Ultimate Kickoff Party. The party starts Friday (1/9) at 9pm ET. [CMT]
- Watch Echosmith perform “Cool Kids” live at You Oughta Know in Concert Live.
- Rapper Kevin Gates admits to having sex with a girl for two years and then later finding out she was his cousin. Despite the clear incest issue, Gates says he doesn’t see the problem. [TMZ]
- Adele’s Producer Paul Epworth makes impatient fans even more impatient by telling them the album “will come when it’s ready.” [Billboard]