Lenny Kravitz will surprise fans at Super Bowl XLIX, Fall Out Boy’s “Uma Thurman” has pieces of your favorite cult films, Taylor Swift, Lorde and others danced the night away at fabulous Golden Globes after parties and more on First Dibs.
- John Mayer and Katy Perry are officially back together after breaking up in August of 2012. Sorry Diplo, Perry couldn’t resist taking back this hottie. [Billboard]
- Prince received a very warm welcome to the Golden Globe stage to present the award for Best Original Song to Common and John Legend for “Glory” in the featured film Selma. Watch the magic moment above.
- Check out this adorable snap shot of Lil Kim’s daughter Royal Reign smile for her first plane ride.
- Katy Perry has announced that Lenny Kravitz will be her surprise guest performer at this year’s Super Bowl halftime show. [RS]
- Fall Out Boy’s “Uma Thurman” has a bit of Pulp Fiction mixed in with The Munsters in this epic new single.
- After an incredible night of movies, celebrities and awards, stars like Taylor Swift, Lorde and Selena Gomez hit up lavish Golden Globes after parties. T Swift and her clique went to the InStyle and Warner Bros. bash, where Swift was escorted by Harvey Weinstein to meet Jennifer Lopez. [E Online]
- Watch Faith Evans perform “Fragile” on Big Morning Buzz Live.
- Celine Dion has passed on finishing her Caesars Palace residency after she left in August to take care of her husband, who is battling throat cancer. [TMZ]
Thank you Tiffany & Co for being so bad ass!!!! ???????????? fuckkkkk yasssssss Fotka zve?ejn?ná uživatelem Miley Cyrus (@mileycyrus), Led 10, 2015 at 12:35 PST
- Miley Cyrus showed her support for Tiffany & Co’s same sex couple campaign with a “f*ckkkk yasssss”.
[Photo credit: Getty]