Rihanna tries to cover Madonna but falls short, Lorde calls Jennifer Lawrence a “role model”, Nick Jonas says he would marry Demi Lovato and more on Last Lap.
- Get a first-look at Nicki Minaj’s whimsical Roberto Cavalli Spring/Summer 2015 campaign.
- Michelle Williams cleared up those Beyonce baby bump rumors on The View this morning by saying “SORRY!”, Beyonce is definitely not pregnant. [Jezebel]
- Lorde gave away a few juicy secrets on the Golden Globe red carpet last night. First, she said she will not be involved with The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 and second, she thinks of Hunger Games star Jennifer Lawrence as a role model.
- Listen to Rihanna’s subpar cover of Madonna’s hit “Vogue” from Fashion Rocks 2008.
- Nick Jonas plays 95-106 Capital FM’s version of F*ck, Marry, Kill and said he’d marry Demi Lovato, kiss Selena Gomez and leave Miley Cyrus. [E Online]
- Nick Cannon is completely over Mariah Carey. He was spotted shooting a video at a Hollywood strip club and rapping lyrics that Carey would not be fond of.
- Carly Rae Jepsen, famous for her song “Call Me Maybe”, posted a photo of her working with super producers Dev Hynes and Ariel Rechtshaid. These two might be the ones to give her pop sound an edge.
[Photo credit: Roberto Cavalli]