Ed Sheeran responds to Noel Gallagher’s rude Wembley remarks, Iggy Azalea doesn’t have to deal with her money hungry ex anymore, Chris Brown says he’s done performing at hood clubs and more on Last Lap.
- Usher is officially engaged to longtime girlfriend and business partner Grace Miguel. According to E!, the singer popped the question more than a week ago. [E Online]
- When Noel Gallagher rudely stated that he couldn’t “live in a world where Ed Sheeran is headlining Wembley [Stadium],” Sheeran simply replied, “I can live in it, it’s really enjoyable.” Good for you, Sheeran. [NME]
- Charitable pop star Taylor Swift sent a fan $1,989 dollars to help pay for her student loans. Watch her open her glorious gifts above to see what else she got. [ABC]
- A judge officially ruled against Iggy Azalea’s ex-boyfriend selling stolen songs and using Azalea’s name to promote them. [MTV]
- After the shooting that took place at a club in San Jose, Chris Brown will no longer perform at clubs deemed “too hood”. [TMZ]
- “All About That Bass” sensation Meghan Trainor just dropped her debut album, Title. Listen to her thoughts on her disc!
- Proud daddy Tim McGraw will kick off his 2015 Shotgun Rider Tour right after his oldest daughter’s high school graduation. [RS]
- It’s the 11th year anniversary of Britney Spears’ “Toxic” video. Rewatch the iconic flick for every sizzling moment that made this video so unforgettable.
[Photo credit: Getty]