Snoop Dogg welcomes a grandson into the world, Justin Bieber gets offered big bucks to take off his clothes, Future goes after ex-wife Ciara in a new song and more on Last Lap.
- Fall Out Boy, Wiz Khalifa and special guest Hoodie Allen will embark on the greatest rap rock tour in history this summer. Get your tickets to the Boys of Zummer tour next Friday. The first party stop will be in Camden, NJ on June 10th. [EW]
- Sam Smith is in the lead for most Brit Award nominations with five and Ed Sheeran and George Ezra are next in line with four. [Telegraph]
- At 43-years-old, Snoop Dogg is now a grandpa! Meet Snoop’s oldest son Spank and new born grandson Zion.
- Justin Bieber is being offered $2 million dollars by gay porn star Johnny Rapid to do a quick porn scene with him.
- Future responds to Ciara’s diss song “I Bet” with “Just Like Bruddas”.
- Lady Gaga looks angelic in this makeup free selfie with a gross caption.
- Watch New Politics perform “Everywhere I Go (Kings and Queens) on Big Morning Buzz Live.
Basically I can’t sleep without every single song I’m writing repeating endlessly, but I’m loving it again. Embracing the torture, as I’m assaulted by my own thoughts. Like a locust giving birth to earworms. Eeeeew! A photo posted by @ladygaga on Jan 15, 2015 at 9:16am PST
[Photo credit: Getty]