Steel Panther parties on Jimmy Kimmel, rock icon Kim Fowley dies at 75, Tupac’s life will be remembered at the Grammy Museum and more on First Dibs.
- In less than a day, Adam Lambert split from RCA Records and inked a new deal with Warner Bros. Records. If that wasn’t big news enough, the former American Idol star will have his upcoming album executive produced by Max Martin and Shellback. [Billboard]
- Idina Menzel will sing the national anthem at Super Bowl XLIX before Katy Perry and Lenny Kravitz crank out a crazy halftime show. [People]
- Steel Panther rocks out to “Party Like Tomorrow is the End of the World” in tight leather pants on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
- LA rock legend Kim Fowley died on Thursday at 75 from bladder cancer.
- Watch Hoodie Allen perform “All About It” on Big Morning Buzz Live.
- A Tupac exhibit will be open to the public on February 2nd at the Grammy Museum in Los Angeles.
- Chris Brown’s San Jose nightclub shooting incident caused his probation to be revoked. Even though he wasn’t part of the shooting, he violated his probation by leaving Los Angeles County. [RS]
- Nick Cannon beat out Mariah Carey with divorce papers. The entrepreneur quietly filed for divorce on December 12th. [TMZ]
[Photo credit: Getty]