Katy Perry makes a huge donation to TLC’s Kickstarter, Sam Smith battles through a breakup, A$AP Rocky will make his acting debut at Sundance and more on First Dibs.
- Lady Gaga posted an adorable selfie with Adele and we can’t help but wonder if a collaboration is in the making. “Bro-down” has to be code for making music, right?
- Ariana Grande will take over the NBA All-Star halftime show at Madison Square Garden on February 15th.
- Katy Perry wants to see another TLC album, badly. That’s why she donated $5,000 to the group’s Kickstarter fund and so can you. [Billboard]
Sometimes you just need to lay in bed with a glass of red wine and a football T shirt and listen to Joni Mitchell. It’s been a sad day. Beautiful show, but sad day x A photo posted by Sam Smith (@samsmithworld) on Jan 20, 2015 at 9:30pm PST
- Sam Smith and his boyfriend of two months, Jonathan Zeizel, have officially broken up. The singer later posted this photo to confirm that he’s sad but it’s nothing a little Joni Mitchell can’t fix. [Idolator]
- A$AP Rocky is heading to Hollywood. Watch the trailer of his first film Dope, which will premiere this week at the Sundance Film Festival.
- Rihanna beat out Topshop in a legal battle over the retailer using an image of her on a shirt without permission. All sales of the shirt have been banned since. [NME]
Thanks to everyone who responded to my ad for my single,We finished the recording and this young lady @ZeMonroe has recorded it with me and she killed it,thanks to all the crew who is a part of the single and thanks to all of you who responded to my ad,more coming soon A photo posted by Dennis Graham (@therealdennisg) on Jan 20, 2015 at 7:37am PST
- Drake declined his father’s request to collaborate on a song but Dennis Graham isn’t sweatin’ it. Daddy Graham posted on Instagram that he found the perfect replacement for Drizzy so it’s all good in the family.
- John Oates performs “Close” from the special John Oates: Another Good Road premiering Saturday, January 24th at 9/8c on Palladia.