Mandy Moore and Ryan Adams call it quits, Selena Gomez wants you to know who her new boyfriend is, Courtney Love showed full support of her daughter’s documentary on Kurt Cobain and more on First Dibs.
- Lady Gaga celebrated her best friend’s bachelorette party by taking a pole dancing class after a white girl wasted weekend.
- After Noel Gallagher’s rude comments about Ed Sheeran playing Wembley Stadium went public, Sheeran texted Gallagher to see if he wanted tickets to his show and he wrote back, “You cheeky so and so. My daughter would love some.” And poof, the feud was over. [Independent]
- After almost six years of marriage, Mandy Moore and Ryan Adams have filed for divorce. [ET]
- Selena Gomez clearly wants somebody to know she’s dating Zedd. We wonder who that person could be….*cough* Justin Bieber *cough*.
- Courtney Love stood by her daughter Frances Bean Cobain during Coabain’s Sundance Film Festival premiere of Cobain: Montage of Heck, a documentary about her late father. [NME]
- Iggy Azalea says she gets creeped out by some of her fans. Are you that fan?
A photo posted by BIGSEAN (@bigsean) on Jan 25, 2015 at 8:20pm PST
- Big Sean announces the title of his upcoming album on Instagram.