Rihanna rocks braids on the cover of i-D magazine, Justin Bieber posts a reflective video to his Facebook page, Tom Petty issues a statement about the Sam Smith debacle and more on First Dibs.
- Kanye West premiered a snippet of the heartwarming visuals to “Only One,” directed by Spike Jonze, while appearing as a guest on today’s episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Watch the full video here. [Pitchfork]
- Taylor Swift has trademarked yet another one of her own phrases: “This Sick Beat” from her hit “Shake It Off.” Also on the list of her trademarked lyrics are: “Party like it’s 1989,” “Could Show You Incredible Things,” “’Cause We Never Go Out Of Style,” and “Nice to meet you. Where you been?” [Consequence of Sound]
- Rihanna takes a cue from FKA twigs’ braids on the cover of i-D magazine.
- Faith Evans performs “Fragile” on Big Morning Buzz Live.
- Justin Bieber posted a video to his Facebook page in which he talks about being nervous to appear on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. “I felt awkward up there. I felt like people were judging me,” he said.
- Tom Petty issued a statement this morning about “the Sam Smith thing” on his website. Petty isn’t holding a grudge and wished Smith “all the best for his ongoing career.”
- Geezer Butler of Black Sabbath was arrested and charged with “misdemeanor assault, public intoxication, and vandalism” on Tuesday. The 65-year-old was later released “after detox and citation.” [Ultimate Classic Rock]
- Will Butler of Arcade Fire dances in the dark in the fantastical music video to “Anna” off of his solo album Policy. [Stereogum]
- Listen to the remix of iLOVEMAKONNEN’s “21st Street” featuring Snoop Dogg. [Complex]
[Photos: YouTube, i-D Magazine]