Selena Gomez gets asked to prom, a hacker claims to have a nude selfie of Taylor Swift, Courtney Love says she used heroine one time when she was pregnant and more on Last Lap.
- Adam Lambert celebrated his 33rd birthday by giving a present to his fans. He announced the title to his upcoming album: The Original High. [Just Jared]
There’s a difference between being yourself and being your stereotype. When people I’ve never met say I should act more like “myself” — IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) January 28, 2015
I feel like they’re really saying “act more like how I sterotype you to be, so I can feel comfortable” — IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) January 28, 2015
- Iggy Azalea took to Twitter to vaguely respond to Eve and Jill Scott’s comments about her to Sway Calloway earlier this week.
- Vine star Cole LaBrant created a Selena Gomez mash-up video to persuade the singer to go to prom with him. [Billboard]
- A man going by the name of Veri hit up a writer from Gawker claiming to have a naked selfie of Taylor Swift. The only problem with Veri is that he’s not a veri-table source. [Gawker]
- Bleachers performs “Rollercoaster” on Big Morning Buzz Live.
- In the Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck documentary, Courtney Love admits to having used heroine once while pregnant with her and her late husband’s daughter. [US]
- Montell Jordan sings “This Is How We Do It” in a Buffalo Wild Wings as part of Pepsi’s “Hyped for Halftime” campaign. [People]
- Bobby Shmurda showed up for his trial in Manhattan today. He and 14 members of his GS9 collective received 32 more charges. [XXL]