Azealia Banks wears whiteface in an Instagram, a metal song protesting Taylor Swift’s trademarking of “This Sick Beat” surfaces, Madonna teases the video to “Living For Love,” and more on Last Lap.
- Beyonce is starting a vegan meal home-delivery service called 22 Days Nutrition. Go vegan for Queen Bey. You know you would. [US]
- Nicki Minaj posted a picture of Meek Mill kissing her to her Instagram yesterday, and today, she posted one of the two eating pasta together. Are they dating?
- Kanye West is double-dipping performance-wise at the Grammys on Sunday. In addition to his performance with Rihanna and Sir Paul, Yeezus will “deliver a never-bef0re-seen solo performance.” [Huffington Post]
- Azealia Banks posted an Instagram yesterday of her wearing “#whiteface” while filming the visuals to “Ice Princess.” Banks took to Twitter afterwards to clear her name, calling her haters “crackers” and chucking up all the backlash to “misogynoir.” [Vibe]
- Ellie Lee talks about getting comfortable during her interviews with T.I., Vance Joy, and more in this episode of “Backstage BFF.”
- Madonna drops a teaser to her “Living For Love” video. [Idolator]
- Marilyn Manson invited Brooklyn metal trio Unlocking the Truth to perform “The Beautiful People” with him at a Pennsylvania concert. [Rolling Stone]
- Weezer and ZZ Top performed as Wee-Z Top for Jimmy Kimmel’s “Mashup Mondays” series. [Stereogum]
Embedded from www.youtube.com.
- Listen to this metal song created in protest to Taylor Swift trademarking “This Sick Beat.” [Billboard]
[Photo: Getty Images]