FKA Twigs fights to keep her name, the first glimpses of Kanye West’s Adidas Yeezy sneaker are revealed, Jack White rocks out on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, MTV’s Artists to Watch share their obsessions, and more on First Dibs.
- Rihanna shares a sneak peek at what to expect Sunday when her, Kanye West, and Paul McCartney perform their collaborative hit “FourFiveSeconds” at the Grammys.
- The Roots bring out Philadelphia brethren Meek Mill for a surprise performance during their annual “Roots Jam Session” event during Grammy Weekend. [Complex]
- We are obsessed with MTV’s Artists to Watch Shawn Mendes, Bea Miller, Hoodie Allen, Ryn Weaver, MisterWives, & Jacquie Lee Share, and to get to know them better they share their weirdest obsessions. [MTV]
- Kanye West’s close friend and barber Ibn Jasper shared the first visuals of the highly anticipated Adidas x Yeezy sneaker via his Instagram late last night. If our suspicions are correct, Ye’s yeezy.supply countdown site is leading up to the sneakers release.
- FKA Twigs is in a legal battle for her stage name with a 90’s alt-pop band called Twigs. She added FKA (Formerly Known As) to differentiate herself, but the band isn’t satisfied. In response, Twigs is now issuing a restraining order on Bennett from using “FKA Twigs.” Who will win? [Billboard]
- Jack White was the latest musical guest on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. He performed his Lazaretto hit “The Black Bat Licorice,” as well as showing off his new vinyl with a hidden image. See for yourself and look closely. [Pitchfork]
[Photo Credit: @badgalriri]