iLoveMakonnen is working with Rihanna, Drake, and more for his debut album, Courtney Love covers Al Green for an episode of Empire, Chris Brown cancels a Between the Sheets show, and more on Last Lap.
- Madonna is partnering with Grindr — essentially Tinder for gay people — to hold a Valentine’s Day contest. There can only be five winners, each of whom will score a chance to chat with Madge. [Idolator]
- Pulitzer Prize-winning author Michael Chabon annotated Kendrick Lamar’s newest single, “The Blacker The Berry,” for Genius. Chabon poetically drew comparisons between Kendrick’s new song and Common’s “H.E.R.” [Pitchfork]
- Boyz II Men performs “Losing Sleep” on Big Morning Buzz Live.
- iLoveMakonnen’s debut album, expected early this summer, is set to be a star-studded one. Makonnen revealed that he’s collaborating with Diplo, Skrillex, Snoop Dogg, Rihanna, and of course, Drake. [XXL]
- Courtney Love will appear on tomorrow night’s episode of Empire. Hear her cover of “Take Me To The River” by Al Green. [Spin]
- Chris Brown canceled one of his Between the Sheets concerts — a March 3 show at Minneapolis’ Target Center — because of “scheduling conflicts.” [Star Tribune]
casting 00:00:02:00:07:10:36 http://t.co/mSKqloRSaQ
— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) February 10, 2015
- Kanye West is still counting down, and now, he’s casting, too.
- Listen to Bobby Brackins’ latest song “My Jam” featuring Zendaya and Jeremih. [Jezebel]