Lil’ Kim releases a new track called “Trap Queen,” Steely Dan and Elvis Costello announce a joint tour, new video surveillance suggests that Suge Knight may have been ambushed, and more on First Dibs.
- The Rolling Stones will tour the U.S. this summer, according to guitarist Ronnie Wood, who let slip that the band is “gonna come [to] North America again in the summer.” No dates or venues have been confirmed yet, so stay tuned for more on the upcoming tour. [NME]
- Is it too early in the morning to experience all the feels? Not for Drake. He dropped a short film called Jungle on his website this morning, and it’s basically fourteen minutes of #ReflectiveDrake. [Stereogum]
- Lil’ Kim is back, y’all. The infamous rapper dropped new music in the form of “Trap Queen” last night on her SoundCloud. Give it a listen here.
- Was Suge Knight ambushed? New video surveillance of the fatal hit-and-run involving Knight shows Cle “Bone” Sloan pointing a gun at him. Knight’s attorney thinks the video “will aid Knight’s defense of murder, attempted murder and hit-and-run charges.” [XXL]
- Phox performs “Slow Motion” on Big Morning Buzz Live.
- Steely Dan and Elvis Costello will tour 21 cities together starting this July. [CoS]
- Avril Lavigne is still making music, but she’s got a whole new toned-down sound. In case you missed it, check out the music video for her somber song “Give You What You Like.” [E!]
- Rita Ora put in work to nail her role in the upcoming Fifty Shades of Grey movie. She learned some French and had an acting coach, and yet, she can count the number of lines she says in the film on one hand. [Huffington Post]
- This a cappella cover of “FourFiveSeconds” by Gentleman’s Rule is all you need to hear right now. [Billboard]