Miley Cyrus and Ariana Grande take selfies in onesies, Taylor Swift drops a new video for “Style,” Dipset reunites for a tour starting later this month, and more on First Dibs.
- Tyga fired back via Twitter to Drake’s “6pm In New York” diss from Drizzy’s surprise album, but he later deleted the tweet. A line in “6pm” subtly targets Kylie Jenner, Tygas rumored girlfriend. [Spin]
- After beatboxing with Jimmy Fallon to Rob Base & DJ E-Z Rock’s “It Takes Two,” Will Smith reveals he was in the studio with Kanye West a few months back. Smith just might be returning to hip hop for good. [Miss Info]
& daaaaa kiewtesttttt @arianagrande ????#happyhippiepresents @happyhippiefdn A photo posted by Miley Cyrus (@mileycyrus) on Feb 12, 2015 at 10:47pm PST
- Miley Cyrus and Ariana Grande wore onesies to what appears to have been Miley’s benefit concert for her Happy Hippie Foundation. [Elle]
- Tove Lo performs her hit “Habits” on Big Morning Buzz Live.
- Following the Kanye-Beck Album of the Year debacle this past weekend, creative agency PNYC put up a sign that read “BECK!” in their windows for all present at Kanye’s Roc City Classic performance last night to see. [Pitchfork]
- Nick Jonas, Echosmith, Meghan Trainor, Jessie J, and more have been confirmed to appear at the “Disney Channel Presents the 2015 Radio Disney Music Awards Nomination Special,” which will air on February 27 at 7 p.m. ET. [Billboard]
- Watch Taylor Swift’s new video for “Style.”
- Dipset announces the starting dates for their Pledge of Allegiance tour, which kicks off later this month in New York City. [Complex]