Beyonce performs “Higher Ground” with Gary Clark, Jr., Charli XCX and Tinashe star on a new track by Ty Dolla $ign, John Legend and Kanye West bring out an intimate side of Big Sean, and more on First Dibs.
Reginae’s my Super Sweet 16 special will be premiering tonight at 7pm on MTV!!! Don’t miss it. Spread the word. #FWA
— Lil Wayne WEEZY F (@LilTunechi) February 16, 2015
- Lil Wayne’s daughter Reginae took her sweet 16 bash to television on last night’s episode of MTV’s My Super Sweet 16. In addition to receiving a BMW and a Ferrari as birthday presents, Reginae got special performances by Nicki Minaj and Rae Stremmurd. [Billboard]
- On an episode of The Breakfast Club, Tyga dished on the recent Amber Rose and Khloe Kardashian Twitter beef as well as his own beef with Drake. Tyga continues to deny that he’s dating Kylie Jenner. [Complex]
- Watch host Ellie Lee as she carpet stalks Beyonce at the Grammys. You know you’d do the same if you heard that The Queen was in the house.
- Beyonce brought out Ed Sheeran during her Stevie Wonder tribute for CBS, which aired last night, but the real showstopping performance was her “Higher Ground” duet with Gary Clark, Jr. [Time]
- John Legend and Kanye West help bring out Big Sean’s softer side on “One Man Can Change The World” from his upcoming album Dark Sky Paradise. [CoS]
- Charli XCX and Tinashe collaborate with Ty Dolla $ign for “Drop That Kitty.”
- Lady Gaga’s heart-shaped engagement ring is one more reason to envy her fabulous life.
- Chris Brown brought out G-Unit and 50 Cent, who is featured on Brown’s forthcoming album Fan of a Fan: The Album, during a Between the Sheets show in Brooklyn last night. [Miss Info]