Pharrell turns “Happy” into children’s picture books, Passion Pit release new single ”Lifted Up (1985),” Lou Reed wasn’t impressed by The Beatles, and more on Last Lap.
- Fifth Harmony hit the ’Big Morning Buzz Live’ stage for a performance of their smash single, “Sledgehammer.” Enjoy this sneak peek, then tune into ’Big Morning Buzz Live’ tomorrow morning for the full performance.
- Comedy Central gives Justin Bieber a taste of his own medicine, in the brand new promo for the pop’s star upcoming roast in March. [Rolling Stone]
- ’Love & Hip-Hop Hollywood’ star Omarion recruits Jhene Aiko and Chris Brown for the official “Post To Be” video [Idolator]
- Pharrell is looking to turn the uber successful “Happy,” into a successful book for kids. [Billboard]
- Juicy J drops Blue Dream & Lean 2 mixtape featuring Wiz Khalifa, Future, Rae Sremmurd & more. Stream or download the new project here.
- Passion Pit preview new music off the upcoming album Kindred with the new single “Lifted Up (1985).” [NME]
- Lou Reed describes The Beatles as “garbage,” and The Doors as “stupid” in a newly discovered interview from 1987. [COS]
- The world’s highest paid DJ Calvin Harris, strips down to his briefs for new Emporio Armani campaign. [Dailymail]