Afroman cut his performance short by punching a woman on stage, Taylor Swift proves that she dances outside of awards shows, too, P*ssy Riot releases a track dedicated to Eric Garner, and more on First Dibs.
- Nick Gordon and Bobbi Kristina Brown never officially got married, but Gordon found a way to keep them connected forever: He got her name tattooed on his left forearm. [Hot 97]
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill are in a relationship… or something. In a recent interview with Vogue, Nicki opened up about her relationship with Meek. “Sometimes we hang out, and when we hang out, we have fun,” she said. [Vogue]
- Afroman was escorted off stage during his own performance in Mississippi for punching a female fan in the face. [TMZ]
- The Gossip Table discusses whether or not Selena Gomez will be present at Justin Bieber’s Comedy Central roast. Did you catch Selena’s V Magazine cover?
- P*ssy Riot put out a protest song dedicated to Eric Garner. [NME]
- Watch Taylor Swift and Jimmy Fallon Jumbotron dance together for an anniversary episode of The Tonight Show. [US]
- DJ Steven Rojas opened John Varvatos’ annual concert in celebration of New York Fashion Week on Friday night. English band The Struts performed at the event, which was hosted by brewing company Peroni Nastro Azzurro.
- A$AP Ferg drops the visuals to “Doe Active.”