Kim Gordon doesn’t think Lana Del Rey knows what feminism means, The Dream is indifferent towards Christina Milian’s relationship with Lil Wayne, Suge Knight was rushed to the hospital for stomach bleeding, and more on First Dibs.
- Kanye West appeared on The Breakfast Club this morning to talk about his upcoming album of “cookout music,” a possible collaborative album with Drake, wanting to shoot music videos with Taylor Swift, and more. He also told the morning show hosts that he had to take 30 showers after dating Amber Rose in order to get with Kim Kardashian, and hinted that Tyga and Kylie Jenner are dating. [CoS]
- Watch the men of Fall Out Boy play basketball in short shorts in the new visuals for “Irresistible.”
- Sonic Youth’s Kim Gordon calls out Lana Del Rey for not understanding feminism. [Pitchfork]
- The Gossip Table discusses Tyga’s relationship with Kylie Jenner.
- The Dream doesn’t “feel any type of way” about ex-wife Christina Milian dating Lil Wayne. [Vibe]
- An aspiring rapper named Rymir Satterthwaite is saying that Jay Z is his father.
- Suge Knight was rushed to a hospital yesterday morning for internal bleeding in his stomach. Knight was rushed from court where he was present for the robbery case involving him and Katt Williams. [XXL]
- Meet Jesse Carey, the man who agreed to listen to Nickelback on repeat for an entire week to raise money for Charity: Water.