Iggy Azalea quit Twitter, and now she’s quitting hip-hop, too, Rihanna gets the boot from the Brit Awards after not showing up to her rehearsal, Kelly Clarkson and John Legend pair up for a duet, and more on First Dibs.
- Safaree Samuels, Nicki Minaj’s ex, is romantically linked to K. Michelle these days. The new couple has been “talking and texting every night” and supposedly spent Valentine’s Day together. [TMZ]
- Bobby Brown has put a halt to his Australian tour to be by daughter Bobbi Kristina’s side while she remains in the hospital. [Billboard]
- Iggy Azalea isn’t getting the respect she thinks she deserves from the hip-hop community, so she’s done with it. “They do know that I actually am good, and they can’t really accept that,” Azalea told Zach Sang & The Gang in a radio interview. [Huffington Post]
- Matt Nathanson performs “Headphones” in Times Square for Big Morning Buzz Live.
- Kanye West will replace Rihanna as a performer at the Brit Awards later today, as RiRi was a no-show at her rehearsal. [NME]
- Snoop Dogg invited Jhene Aiko to be interviewed on his GGN show last night. [Miss Info]
- Kelly Clarkson and John Legend’s duet “Run Run Run” will give you all the feels. [Idolator]
- Listen to “Goodbye” by Who Is Fancy, an emerging pop artist working with Dr. Luke, Scott Borchetta, and Scooter Braun. [Time]