Daft Punk are forever immortalized with statues, innocent children react to Black Sabbath, Robin Thicke took the stand and played a piano medley, and more in Last Lap.
- Imagine Dragons put a stop to Drake’s reign at the top of the Billboard charts. [NY Daily News]
- Michael Jackson’s son Prince hung out with Kendrick Lamar and got a chance to hear some new music. [XXL]
- Electro duo Daft Punk are finally unmasked, thanks to a sculpture premiering tomorrow in NYC. [COS]
- Watch as kids react to Black Sabbath’s “The Wizard” [Loudwire]
- Robin Thicke performed a medley of songs during a court appearance for his “Blurred Lines” case [Spin]
- Watch Billy Corgan talk about the state of music in this episode of Playback.
- The Gossip Table reveals the surprise Tyga is planning for Kylie Jenner’s new house.