“Blurred Lines” trial discloses how much everybody got paid, Bjork reveals some creepy artwork, Big Sean drops a star-studded video for his latest single, and more on Last Lap.
- Kelly Clarkson has announced the North American dates for her “Piece By Piece’ tour starting up in July. [Idolator]
- Katy Perry is releasing Left Shark merch which includes a onesie costume priced at $129.99. [NME]
- Robin Thicke, T.I. and Pharrell’s earnings from mega hit “Blurred Lines,” have officially been disclosed. [Fact]
- What was 14-year-old Kylie Jenner spotted doing with Tyga? The Gossip Table reveal the details.
- Break out the bell-bottoms and platform shoes, the Boogie Nights Soundtrack is coming to vinyl in April. [Billboard]
- Bjork revealed on Facebook the artwork for the physical copies of her new album Vulnicura [Stereogum]
- Big Sean has finally blessed us all with the new video for his latest single featuring Drake & Kanye West.