GZA, Tom Morello, and The Roots performed together on last night’s The Tonight Show, Prince played basketball and had a wild afro in middle school, Nancy Grace had more to say about 2 Chainz smoking weed, and more on First Dibs.
- GZA of Wu-Tang Clan, Tom Morello of Rage Against the Machine, and The Roots performed “The Mexican” by Babe Ruth last night on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. [CoS]
- A photo of a middle-school-aged Prince wearing his basketball team’s uniform surfaced. [Deadspin]
- Nancy Grace commented on 2 Chainz smoking 24-karat gold rolling papers. “800 for an ounce of Loud? That alone should be a felony,” she told Rolling Stone. [Rolling Stone]
- Listen to Blue October’s performance of “Fear” on Big Morning Buzz Live.
- Marilyn Manson and his father posed together in full-on Manson-style makeup. [Billboard]
- Ciara, Joe Jonas, and Nicole Scherzinger have joined the cast of I Can Do That, an upcoming NBC variety show hosted by Marlon Wayans. It is expected to debut this summer. [Miss Info]
- Nick Cannon spilled on raising Moroccan and Monroe, his twins by Mariah Carey. “Dem kids, dem damn kids. They put two D’s on it,” he told E!. [Global Grind]
- Hear “Stellar Light,” a new track by Lupe Fiasco.
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]