Kanye debuts the visuals for “All Day,” Ed Sheeran donates items he wore to this year’s Grammys to charity, Guns N’ Roses reunite for a performance in Argentina, and more on First Dibs.
— émilien (@emilienlft) March 7, 2015
- Kanye West debuted the visuals for “All Day” during Paris Fashion Week. Stay tuned for the full video. [HotNewHipHop]
- Ed Sheeran donated eight items he wore to this year’s Grammy Awards to the St. Elizabeth Hospice charity, to which he’s donated before. [Mirror UK]
- Slash, Duff McKagan, and Gilby Clarke of Guns N’ Roses reunited on Saturday to perform “Paradise City” at a show in Argentina. [NME]
- Madonna called Kanye, with whom she’s collaborated on three songs from Rebel Heart, the “Black Madonna” in a recent interview with New York Daily News.
- Rixton talks about touring with Ed Sheeran and Ariana Grande on Big Morning Buzz Live.
- Grimes drops the visuals for “REALiTi,” a track from the album she scrapped. [Stereogum]
- Stromae has announced that, after playing SXSW later this month, he’ll tour the East Coast and headline a concert at Madison Square Garden. [Rolling Stone]
- Hear “CanSeeCanDo,” a fresh banger from MIA.
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]