Jay Z finally lands his own music streaming service, Kanye’s laptop wasn’t stolen in Paris, Azealia Banks debuts an interactive video with help from Google, and more on Last Lap.
- Slipknot guitarist Mick Thomson, was stabbed in the head by his brother after an altercation at his home in Iowa. [Alt Press]
- Eminem is set to release a vinyl box set, more details will be made available this Thursday. [Fact]
- Jay Z is now the proud owner of his very own music streaming service. His $56 million bid has finally been accepted by minority shareholders. [Pitchfork]
- Is Madonna’s tour already in trouble, even though it hasn’t even started? Check out The Gossip Table for the details.
- It seems as if Kanye’s laptop wasn’t stolen out in Paris after all. Also, the track “Awesome” springing a leak was all just a coincidence. [Gigwise]
- Azealia Banks dropped an interactive video for her track “Wallace.” The video allows users to control the Harlem rapper’s movements. [SPIN]
- The Game revealed that Dr. Dre, Timbaland and Kanye West will all be making contributions to his upcoming album, “The Documentary 2.” [RapUp]