Prince debuts a surprise single called “What If?”, FKA twigs performs at the opening of an Alexander McQueen exhibition, Iggy Azalea clears up Great Escape tour rumors, and more on First Dibs.
- Hear Prince’s new single, “What If.” The song is originally by Nichole Nordeman, but Prince made it his own by collaborating with 3rdEyeGirl drummer Hannah Welton. [CoS]
Two Weeks @fkatwigs in @worldmcqueen Birds of Paradise SS08 dress #savagebeauty @vamuseum @americanexpress #amexstyle A video posted by Susie Lau (@susiebubble) on Mar 12, 2015 at 4:55pm PDT
- FKA twigs performed “Two Weeks” at the opening of Savage Beauty, a new Alexander McQueen exhibition in London. Twigs donned a 2008 feathery McQueen dress. [NME]
- Iggy Azalea revealed to AMP Radio that she’s pushing her tour back to accommodate for more time for creative planning. [Idolator]
- The Nth Power performs “Only Love” on Big Morning Buzz Live.
- Kanye asked Diddy for his input on “All Day.” [Miss Info]
- Courtney Love will appear on Revenge as a character named White Gold. [Billboard]
- The cover art for Muse’s forthcoming album is safe for work, but it could easily look like something that’s not. It is, after all, the year of the bulge. [Noisey]
[Photo: Getty Images]