Demi Lovato is truly in love with Wilmer Valderrama, Elton John and Ricky Martin have had it with Dolce and Gabbana, Kanye West will receive an honorary doctorate from the Art Institute of Chicago, and more on First Dibs.
I wish I could put into words how grateful I am for this man right here. But my love has grown to a level that words could never possibly express how much this man completes me. He’s loved me the way I never thought I deserved to be loved and with this day marking my 3rd year sober… After sharing my ups, putting up with my downs and supporting my recovery… he still never takes credit and I want the world to know how incredible his soul is. I really wouldn’t be alive today without him. I love you Wilmer ??
- Demi Lovato posted a love message to boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama to her Instagram.
- Elton John and Ricky Martin are boycotting Dolce and Gabbana after the designers’ endorsement of traditional families. [Billboard]
- Kanye West is slated to receive an honorary doctorate degree on May 5th from the Art Institute of Chicago. [CoS]
- The Airborne Toxic Event performs “One Time Thing” on Big Morning Buzz Live.
- 50 Cent is heading to court over the leak of a sex tape involving Rick Ross’ baby mama, Lastonia Leviston. [Vibe]
- PartyNextDoor premiered a new song at a concert in Minneapolis. [XXL]
- Check out some of the best jokes from Justin Bieber’s upcoming Comedy Central Roast on March 30 here.
- Hear “Atomic Misphilosophy,” a new Lupe Fiasco track from his scrapped album, Food & Liquor I: The Great American Rap Album Part 2.”
- Iggy Pop will host a weekly show on BBC Radio starting in April. [NME]