Kanye West’s “All Day” visuals look all too familiar, Lil Durk drops a new track with Chris Brown and French Montana, Kevin Hart thinks he saw Justin Bieber hold back tears at his Comedy Central Roast, and more on First Dibs.
- Kanye West’s “All Day” now has visual accompaniment, and you’ve probably already seen it: Ye’s performance at the Brit Awards. [Noisey]
- Hear Lil Durk shout out to Blac Chyna and Tyga in “Get That Money,” a fresh collaboration by Lil Durk, Chris Brown, and French Montana. [Miss Info]
- Jessie J has canceled performances in Australia due to a “sudden illness.” [News.com.au]
- Kevin Hart revealed to Jimmy Kimmel that Justin Bieber’s Comedy Central Roast “went a little rough.” Hart went on to say that he thought he saw the Biebs holding back tears. [Billboard]
- Raheem Devaughn performs “Queen” on Big Morning Buzz Live.
- Grimes is selling original artwork to raise funds for a new Canadian environmental publication, the Vancouver Observer. [NME]
- Lea Michele’s final Glee solo debuted days ahead of the series finale, which airs this Friday. Hear the piano ballad, written by Darren Criss, over at Entertainment Weekly. [EW]
- The organizers of London’s Field Day Festival want Jimmy Page and Run the Jewels to perform together on stage. [NME]
[Photo: Getty Images]