will.i.am teams up with a rap legend for a new eyewear line, Damian Marley’s Welcome to Jamrock Reggae Cruise is back for 2015, Run The Jewels’ SXSW attacker explains his actions, and more on Last Lap.
- Diplo rues the day he ever messed with Taylor Swift on Twitter, and compares her fans to the North Korean army. [Gigwise]
- Miley Cyrus’ likeness can now be seen at Madame Tussauds’ London location. Her wax figure joins other wax celebs such as Lady Gaga, Beyonce, and Taylor Swift. [DigitalSpy]
- will.i.am and hip-hop legend Slick Rick have teamed up for an eyewear capsule collection for both ladies and gents. [XXL]
- Jhene Aiko treats her fans to a new song and it goes by the name of “Living Room Flow.” [Miss Info]
- Damian Marley’s Welcome to Jamrock Reggae Cruise has re-upped for 2015 and once again features some of the greatest reggae around. [Billboard]
- Run The Jewels’ SXSW attacker claims the group stole his lyrics and owed him money [Fact]
- Watch Jukebox the Ghost perform “Postcard” live on Big Morning Buzz Live.