Black Sabbath will play a farewell show in Japan this fall, Robert Plant and Jack White pair up to perform “The Lemon Song,” Justin Bieber gets an adorable new puppy, and more on First Dibs.
- Sharon Osbourne has announced on behalf of Black Sabbath that the band will perform their final show in Japan this November. Expect Black Sabbath’s final album to drop this year. [NME]
- Robert Plant showed up to Jack White’s Lollapalooza Argentina show to perform a rendition of Led Zeppelin’s “The Lemon Song” with him. [Spin]
- Justin Bieber got a new puppy named Esther.
- Kendrick Lamar hosted an album signing for To Pimp A Butterfly in his hometown, Compton. [XXL]
- Brooklyn-bred trio Jukebox the Ghost performs “Postcard” on Big Morning Buzz Live.
- Action Bronson’s Mr. Wonderful album is out and available to stream on Spotify. [Complex]
- Hear new music from Wale featuring Kanye West and Ty Dolla $ign. [CoS]
- Earl Sweatshirt dropped his surprise album, I Don’t Like Shit, I Don’t Go Outside, a week after announcing it. It’s now available on Spotify. [Pitchfork]
- Usher and Chris Brown team up on a new track called “All Falls Down.” [Miss Info]
[Photo: Getty Images]