Pete Wentz accepts an award on behalf of Sia, a writer is accusing Azealia Banks of tweeting him a picture of her genitals, French Montana performs “I’m In Love With The CoCo” at a bar mitzvah, and more on First Dibs.
- For the third year in a row, Sia won APRA’s Songwriter Of The Year Award. Fall Out Boy’s Pete Wentz accepted the award in a video message on her behalf while wearing a platinum blonde wig. [Music Week]
I write a post to @AZEALIABANKS. She responds by tweeting me a photo of her vagina. Sexual harassment? Or is that just when guys do it?
— Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) March 20, 2015
- A writer named Matt Walsh is accusing Azealia Banks of having tweeted him a picture of her genitals in response to his comments about her Playboy spread. Azealia’s tweet has since been deleted. [Vibe]
- French Montana performed “I’m In Love With The CoCo” for a crowd of 13-year-olds at a bar mitzvah. [TMZ]
- TIDAL, Jay Z’s high quality music and video streaming service, is now live in 31 countries, including North America, and most of Taylor Swift’s albums are available to stream on it. [Billboard]
- The Veronicas perform “You Ruin Me” on Big Morning Buzz Live.
- Iggy Azalea and Britney Spears’ joint track will be released on May 5. [Idolator]
- Lollapalooza has announced its 2015 lineup, which includes Paul McCartney as headliner. [Stereogum]
- Radio Head’s OK Computer has been added to the Library of Congress’ National Recording Registry. [Rolling Stone]
- Kendrick Lamar performed on a moving truck last night in Hollywood. [Pitchfork]
- Hear new Ludacris in the form of “Charge It To The Rap Game.” [XXL]