Iggy Azalea opens up about opening up about her boob job to a 10-year-old, FKA twigs and Robert Pattinson are tying the knot, Rihanna pranks Jimmy Kimmel with a surprise performance of “Bitch Better Have My Money,” and more on First Dibs.
- Actor Nicolas Bechtel, 10 years old, asked Iggy Azalea why she decided to reveal that she had a boob job. [Complex]
- FKA twigs and Robert Pattinson are engaged despite T-Pain wanting you to think he had pulled an April Fools’ Day joke in revealing the information. [Miss Info]
- Rihanna pranked Jimmy Kimmel with a bedroom performance of “Bitch Better Have My Money.”
- Oh Land performs “Head Up High” on Big Morning Buzz Live.
- Morgan Spurlock, who directed the One Direction film called This Is Us, opened up about Zayn Malik leaving the band. [Billboard]
- Pharrell and Jimmy Fallon used to be members of an ’80’s R&B Duo called Afro & Deziak. Or did they?
- Kendrick Lamar and Prince spent time together in the studio. Watch Lamar’s new visuals for “King Kunta.” [CoS]