Snoop Dogg gets a state trooper in a hot mess, Vanilla Ice receives a slap on the wrist, Skrillex announces the Full Flex Express Train Tour, and more on Last Lap.
- Katy Perry accidentally tweeted out her phone number to millions of her followers on Wednesday. [Billboard]
Embedded from www.youtube.com.
- Justin Bieber goes full metal for an upcoming episode of Lip Sync Battle. The Biebs throws on a wig and some eyeliner for a performance of Ozzy Osbourne’s “Crazy Train.” [Pop Sugar]
- A Texas state trooper was sent to counseling by his superiors, all because he snapped a photo with Snoop Dogg. [Esquire]
- Ludacris and The Roots turn ‘What’s Your Fantasy’ into an acoustic masterpiece. [Vulture]
- Vanilla Ice accepted a plea deal stemming from a robbery charge he caught while filming his reality show. [Rolling Stone]
- Diplo, ASAP Ferg and more will join Skrillex on his Full Flex Express Train Tour, kicking off in September. [Pitchfork]
- The Gossip Table pits some celebrities against each other in an outrageous edition of the game Who Would You Rather?